Senior digital consultants
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are always looking for new joiners for our growing company.
You will become a specialist advisor for companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business.
At root: we are passionate, innovative and working to build a better and more transparent marketing experience for advertisers.
• In possession of extensive digital knowledge: strategy, programmatic buying, paid social, mobile, technical and analytical domains.
• Collaborate with teams to define key metrics required to measure the success of the campaigns.
• Create reports that combine multiple data sources (third, second, first) to get data-driven insights. This can range from fully interactive dashboards to standard reports.
• Build effective relationships with clients, saleshouses and tech providers.
• A trusted adviser, with a track record of advising companies on executing digital transformation.
• A confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and business concepts and goals to technical audiences; and a successful business development leader, able to successfully pursue new opportunities, and sell on.
• Consultancy and project management skills are a plus.
• Bachelor or master’s degree required in marketing & Advertising, Communication or related area of study.
• At least 5 years of related prior experience required (including internships).
• Must be a driven, analytic, problem solver.
• Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and initiative taker.
• Must possess strong multitasking skills and be able to see situations from multiple angles.
• The ideal candidate has a real appetite for digital and is willing to discover ad operations and campaign management.
• Good speaking and written skills of English and Dutch, French is a plus.
• A challenging, young, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
• Opportunities for learning where needed.
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.