Senior data analyst
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are always looking for new joiners for our growing company.
This is a highly analytic role responsible for creating reports in our data visualization tool and deriving insights from a wide range of available data to optimize our business. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and must be able to apply creative solutions to manipulating and transforming data, as well as writing its own algorithms and predictive models.
• Create and maintain daily reports that combine transactional, behavioral and third-party data. This can range from fully interactive dashboards to alerts or triggers that provide actionable information to internal stakeholders.
• Perform ad hoc analysis to diagnose trends in data and explain patterns in customer behavior.
• Collaborate with teams to define key metrics required to measure their success.
• Provide data-driven insights to advertisers with a focus on optimizing revenue and increasing customer retention.
• Drive continual improvement of data integrity through deep understanding of event logging. Validate existing data, highlight areas for development and work with engineering team to implement changes effectively.
• Contribute to marketing initiatives in both ideation and evaluation stages, ensuring fairness of tests and controlling for selection bias.
• Creation of new tables or views in analysis database to support reporting needs.
• Creation and implementation of algorithms in order to create predictive models.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering or related area of study.
• At least 5 years of related prior experience required (including internships).
• Highly proficient in MS Excel
• Experience writing SQL queries from scratch on a daily basis.
• Media, Mobile or digital industry experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of statistical modelling or machine learning.
• Exposure to BI tools is mandatory and more specifically Power BI, Datorama, Tableau, Looker and Qlik.
• Must be a driven, analytic, problem solver.
• Good speaking and written skills of English and French, Dutch is a plus.
• A challenging, young, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
• Opportunities for learning where needed.
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.